Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Is it JUNE or is it DECEMBER

Is today June 10????????? I am a little confused, it is 37 degrees and snowing, yes that is what I said it is snowing..... I am getting a little peturbed by the current weather. I am not sure it will ever get warm here. I am not asking for 80 degree weather but a nice mild 65 would be PERFECT. Anyway done with the complaning.

So we decided to rent to own our house to some friends of ours. The market is in the toilet and we needed their help as much as they needed ours. Answered prayers on both parts I believe. I am going to Rock Springs tomorrow to pack up our stuff. Our new house is sitting on our property in three pieces. It was supposed to be set today but as I have said before nothing ever happens when it is supposed to. hopefully when I get back from Rock Springs it will be ready for a little paint.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not happy about the weather either. I'm glad you got your house in Rock Springs taken care of!

Jen said...

Dumb weather. Blah. :) I had fun packing with you today!