Monday, August 11, 2008

M*I*A

You might think I have been missing because I have been moving into my new house, but that is only partially true. I have two words for you all BREAKING DAWN! I should be done this evening and life can return to normal. (well as normal as life ever is after finishing one of Stephanie Meyer's amazing books) So I miss you all and just wanted to give you a little update. I got my first customer off my photography website today YAY I am so excited. The boys are well. Justin had a rough week last week. He had his first ear infection and then an allergic reaction to amoxicillin so it was a rough week. we are over that now and will hopefully be moving forward. The weather is getting chilly here already. We had to wear jackets to church yesterday. We had the wonderful experience of speaking in church yesterday woopee Chey did amazing despite his fears. Glad that we are through with that. Well I have to go read. Jen I have not read your last chapter!!! I am So Sorry. But I will either tonight or tomorrow. Well tata for now.

4 comments:

The Stubbs said...

Ok so I totally connected to your blog from Anne's. I hope that you don't mind that I am blog snooping! I TOTALLY understand what you are saying about the books. My children have been neglected many times at the account of Stephanie Meyer!
-mindy stubbs

Jen said...

WHAOO! I just read all four books the past week and a half. Loved em'! None of them are as good as the first, which I'm rereading. :) But it's still really great. let me know when you're done and we'll talk. :) love you!

The Zieglers said...

Amy~
I found your blog through Anne's. Don't know if you know me or not, but I wanted to tell you what an AMAZING job you and your husband did speaking in church. I shed a few tears during your husbands talk a few of the things that he said REALLY hit home for me! Just wanted to tell you that! Oh and the twilight series....just got my new book yesterday. I can't put it down! Are you taking appt's for pictures?
Trisha Ziegler

moller99 said...

I have heard a lot about you considering your father in law is my home teacher. All I know is you have awesome little boys and that grandpa is glad to have them close by. I was excited to finally see who you were on sunday when you gave your great talks. I can't wait to get to know you a little more and just like Trisha I want to know as soon as you start to take appts. for pictures.
Stacy Moller