Thursday, April 9, 2009

Becky's girls! EASTER PICS!!!

Here are some of the pictures I took of Becky's girls yesterday! There were so many cute ones it was hard to choose!! So I did collages and still didn't get all the ones I loved on here! I thought the older one would be the hardest on the chicks but She HATED them and didn't want them on her and the baby wanted to eat them! She has one heck of a grip I tell you! I have a hard time getting ahold of those little chicks, but Bentley had NO problems she grabbed wings, head, she didn't care. I had a hard time taking the pictures cause I was laughing so stinking hard!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the best! I LOVE THEM!

The Zieglers said...

Amy you do such a great job! Love them!

Jen said...

Super cute! :)

moller99 said...

So stinking cute! You did such a good job and Becky's girls looked sooo cute!