Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hunting Season!

Well hunting season is upon us. It has dominated all of our free time for the last two weeks. This is the first year I have gone bow hunting and it was absolutely amazing. I had never heard an elk bugle in the woods before, and I swear it will raise the hairs on your neck. We saw bulls fighting, rolling in wallows, banging their horns on trees it was awesome. Needless to say I am hooked. I have always given Cheyenne a hard time about his hunting obsession but after that experience mine might be more than his. I have been online looking at crossbows and camo for myself so next year I can be more than just a spectator. I was going to take a picture of us all camoed up but never got to. Now it is on to deer hunting until Sat when rifle elk opens.

0 comments: