Monday, September 1, 2008

Reality Check


It's cold in Pinedale right! You have no idea! For all of you that are not in this area, it snowed today, yes i said snowed! It is the first of September, I was pretty sure it would snow up high in the mountains but was a bit surprised to see it hitting the ground at my house. Cheyenne is so excited, hoping it will put the elk in the rut. Today was opening day of bow season for elk, so that will be the story of our lives for the next few months. We don't say it feels like fall we say it feels like huntin season. We are ever so thrilled to be right here in the heart of it. Chey has been working feverishly on all of his projects trying to get them done so he doesn't feel like he needs to rush home from hunting to work on anything. That man is amazing he can do just about anything he sets his mind to. He's built dog pens and houses, he is building our cattle guard, fixed the furnace, finished the garage, electrical, installed the well pump, ran the proprane line, you name it he can do it. I am so appreciative of all he does for us. We love his new job and the time it allows for him to be with us, (even if most of it is spent outside working on random things) at least we have some quality time!


Here is a picture of my little man. He looked so handsome when he got out of the shower tonight I had to take a pic. I love my boys all three of them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

K, cool. Jordyn is having her eye surgery this week so we will probably have to wait a week for it to heal, and then tonight she cut open her mouth pretty bad so I imagine she will have a fat lip in the morning. OY! I'll call ya sometime next week....and you should come to the class on thursday, it's so fun!

Four Wrights said...

That picture of Jacob makes him look so grown up. From that picture I would have guessed he was about 5. He is a cute little guy!