Sunday, December 28, 2008

Are ya comin Christmas

Christmas Eve in front of the tree with matching jammies!



That were even personalized! Thanks Grammmie :)






Justin enjoying the empty boxes. You might think he is excited but actually this is what he does when you ask him if he is cold. It is so stinkin cute!

Jacob roughin up dad with his new sword. The castle bouncer in the background is what Santa brought and the kids love it. They spend alot of time in it.




I bet some people thought I would never get this post up but here it is... Christmas was great. My parents, Cheyenne's parents, and Grandma Myers were all here christmas eve. We did fondue and had lettuce wraps (pf changs style) and some other finger foods. It was delicious and lots of fun to have everyone here. My parents stayed and were here for the Christmas morning ordeal. Jacob woke up at about 6:30 and I asked him if he was ready to see if Santa came or if he needed more sleep he said "I need more sleep" and rolled over and went back to sleep. About 20 minutes later the same conversation happened and Jacob responded with "I just need one more nap" Finally about 30 minutes later he was ready to get up and see what Santa brought. Then I made him wait while Chey got the video camera ready. Anyway the kids were thrilled Jacob was so surprised to see that Santa ate his cookies. He has never really liked to open presents but this year there weren't enough for him to poen. So he opened mine and Justins too. Justin doesn't want to open presents he just wants the toys out so he can play with them. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and hope you have a safe and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

TeresaL said...

Awww! how cute! I'm glad you had a good Christmas!

moller99 said...

Isn't christmas the BEST!! Even when you have a sick child. No one else got sick just Ally. And I don't really think it was the flu we think she was having an earache and it was throwing off her balance. But she sure did try hard to put on a brave face while she puked 5 times!