Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa, Ella's Dress, and a New Do

Last week we went to see santa. As I knew would happen Jacob would not have anything to do with him. I didn't give Coop much of a choice and he wasn't too sure but he never cried. I finally convinced Jake to sit by him if I sat right with them. So unfortunately you have to look at me to see my kids with Santa.


Here is this years christmas dress for Ella. I finished it last night at 11 pm hoping to get it sent off so she could wear it on Sunday (if Sall takes them to church). If all goes right it should arrive on Saturday (nothing like waitin for the last minute). Not to brag or anything but I think it turned out so stinkin cute. Wish I got to see her in it on Christmas Eve. Love you guys. Miss you and I'm thinkin of you always.

I couldn't take my hair anymore so one visit to my new stylist and TADA! The new me. I have actually had a few people fail to recognize me. I afterwards thought that I am just getting to know some people in Pinedale and maybe it wasn't such a good idea as I am now afraid I will have to introduce myself all over again. But I love it!!!




4 comments:

Jen said...

#1- You look freak'n adorable!! I love love love it. Seriously, who did you see? How do you find these people?? You're amazing. You shoud go in to buisness just to tell people where to get their hair done.

#2- The dress is so stink'n sweet. I want one. Get on it. :)

#3- Santa's big and hairy and all in red, come on, give Jake a break. I'm a little afraid too. :)

#4- LOVED your Christmas card.

#5- I miss you.

#6- When will I see you????

#7- When are you going to start my new book, I need you. :)

#8- xoxoxox

#9- That's it. I'm done. I think.

TeresaL said...

I love your blog (I got the address from facebook, I hope you don't mind)
That dress is SO cute! & I love your hair!

annek said...

Love the dress...you really are good. Maybe next year when I'm skinny you can make me one!!

Fara said...

Love the hair. I'm glad to see it's not orange. :) Hope you had a fabulous Christmas. I also loved the card. Maybe we should let Jen know her and Jeff are going to have to get on it before you can make a dress :) I was just thinking about you the other day. You should let us know when you come to town.