Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fishing for something!

So first of all we actually got our ducks in a row this morning and had a few minutes to spare so we took a little family pic. It has been a really long time since we have had a decent family pic and this one turned out pretty cute so here it is. Of course the photographer in me would really like some more professional looking ones but for now this will work.


Yesterday we went fishing at Grandma's cabin and me with the mad fishin skills I have caught the one and only fish. It was a pretty nice one so we had to take pics and blog them. Sorry we look like dorks but the sun was really bright. We all had fun gettin out for awhile and of course I was proud of being the "one" to catch the fish!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so cute!

Fara said...

Your family is so fun. You're looking awfully happy with that fish.

Jen said...

Amy, I love the family pic- very cute. But mostly I love how happy you look. I miss you, but I'm glad you're doing so well.

oh and go read my book. your one of my favorites to read-- so do it. :) ha ha

Jen said...

Oh sorry- so my header. Yes it is cute. I can't take much credit. Samantha helped me make it through digital scrap booking -- so you shoudl be a pro, by the way LOVE your header. super cute.

moller99 said...

Way cute header. The fishing looks like so much fun. My boys would all be in heaven getting to catch fish that big!