Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I have horse

I have so much to blog from our Denver trip but, I am waiting for thepics from my sister. So today you just get to know we are all still alive (barely). We are back home (finally). We had a great time. And we all have these stupid colds we can't seem to get rid of (YUCK). I do have a funny little story to tell about Jacob before I forget though! We were at my moms on Sunday evening and the boys were eating dinner. Jacob had a juice and I wanted him to give Justin a drink and he says to me he can't have a drink, I said why not and Jacob says because I am sick. I said oh you are and he says yes. I say well what is wrong with you and he says " I have horse. Justin is better and I surely don't want him to get horse too!" So just so you know when you cough and your voice sounds a little funny it is nothing to worry about you just have Horse!

0 comments: