Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Honest To Blog

Hi all. Here goes nothin with the blog. I have a myspace account but for those of you who don't I will do this and send you the links. We are living here in Pinedale, (well actually boulder) the weather has been great the last couple of days. Spring has hit here and it is absolutely beautiful. Jacob loves it outside, it is all we can do to get him in the house. His Grandma and Grandpa have a hay meadow that they irrigate and his favorite thing is to stomp around in the water. There are frogs croaking all over out there but I'll be darned it we can find one. I went to a book party today and met a couple of girls, it is nice to meet new people and hopefully I can get a friendship or two. I am still trying to get a business liscense so that I can start my photography business. Sally has drummed up a little business in brighton for me and every time I go there I have at least a couple of appointments. Everyone seems to be really pleased with their pictures so maybe I can make a go of it. Being up here in this beautiful place I have a whole lot more options for pretty places to take pictures.
The run off is in full force, maybe I will attach a couple of pictures that I took today. Up on the side of the mountain you can see the water running off. At first glance it looks like snow in a ravine or something but it is not, it is a whole lot of water. Down on the river just up the road there is an old car in the ditch and this is how the old timers judge the water level. We watch the water steadily rise up this car. Yesterday it was hinting at touching the bumper today the bumper is about half covered maybe tomorrow I will go take a pic of it so you can all see. I will post some current pictures of the boys they are growing so quickly. Thats all for now

0 comments: