Friday, May 30, 2008

Milestones

Well Justin is officially crawling. I think he finally got it down a day or two ago. Even then he would only go for things that were relatively close. Now he crawls about the house. not quite everywhere yet, but the day is coming.
We got our construction loan all squared away and the house should be shipped Monday. They showed our house in RS again today, we are still waiting and hoping that someone soon will make an offer.
The weather is still cloudy, cool, and a little breezy here. We are hoping for a nice weekend so we will see what it brings. I heard the coyotes out yipping last night so maybe we will see if we can call one in this weekend. I have never seen it done, but I heard it is pretty neat.

For My future info I wanted to write a few things down, here they are:

Unleaded Gas: $3.92 a gallon
Pinedale Graduating Class 2008: 60


Those are just a couple of things that I wanted to remember later. I can go back when my boys graduate and compare numbers. Hopefully we will be seeing a break at the gas pump soon, but I am not counting on it. Anyway I wish I had fabulous plans for the weekend but if I do I don't know it yet.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I can't believe your son is already crawling!! That's crazy. i swear you just called me and told me the little guy was born. . . sorry for accusing you to be a liar Amy, but seriously I couldn't believe you'd had him!! :)

Kristi said...

Amy I can't believe that you have 2 sons, I can remember Jacob just crawling and now he is 2. I am glad that I found your blog it is good to hear how you guys are doing. I hadn't heard that you had moved out of RS.

Kristi Arnell