Thursday, May 22, 2008

Nice Weather huh!




This is what we woke up to this morning! I thought the weather was finally nice HAH! I guess we need the moisture though, we did wish it was in the form of rain and accompanied by a little warmer temps but I guess we will take what we can get. To all of you in Texas enjoying the nice weather, think of me. I miss you, I love you, and I wish I was there with you. They are showing our house in RS tomorrow maybe we will get an offer. If not we are talking about possibly renting to own it to a couple we know for a few months until they can get permanent financing. We are awful nervous about the prospect of two house payments. Hopefully we can close on our construction loan on Thursday and get our house shipped then.

Justin is oh so close to crawling he can do a couple of crawls and then he falls back to his scoot, I am sure he will be moving faster than we can keep up with very soon. Jacob is still just splashing around in the puddles he loves all of the rain, because he gets to put his snowboots back on and splash in the puddles. He is definitely 2 good and bad.

Jake and I went to town to the library and the grocery store today. We picked up some stuff for Grandma Myers and went and visited her today. She loves visits from Jacob. Her dog hates him but she loves him.

I sure wish we were going to have a nice day to play this weekend but I just don't think it is going to happen. Thats all for now!

1 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so glad you're having fun. But we miss you. Don't forget us and come and see us. :)