Wednesday, November 12, 2008

100 Things you probably Don't Care About!

OK here I go! Thanks Fara for inspiring me to waste more time on the computer! My max time allowance has not been met today (not even close)!

1. I am on a diet
2. I know it should be a way of life but every day I wish I was at my goal so I didn't have to be so careful
3. I am slightly OCD
4. I am trying really hard to work on my germ phobia.
5. I pick out names for my future kids even though I am not sure we want anymore
6. I drive to fast and not very good
7. I love my ipod
8. reading has become a new hobby
9. I think everyone in the world should have the same political views as I do
10. It makes me mad when my sister doesn't vote for who I think she should
11. I love to talk on the phone
12. I hate to clean house
13. it makes me crazy when my house is a mess
14. I am scared of our economic situation
15. I wish we didn't have two houses
16. I would rather my bed be unmade than made the wrong way
17. I have terrible teeth
18. I love junk food (hence the terrible teeth)
19. I am and always have been a mommas girl
20. I think your family is your family no matter what
21. I love to shop
22. I love to be with my mom and sister
23. I love to hunt when there is little to no snow on the ground
24. I love to ride 4 wheelers
25. I get motion sick
26. I want to go to Hawaii
27. I am very nosy and love to know whats going on
28. my husband is my best friend
29. I worry very much about my niece
30. I wish I could save her
31. I am a reality show junky
32. uncertainty makes me anxious
33. I always want an answer and the sooner the better (like now)
34. I have a sick sense of humor
35. I often say too much (open mouth insert foot)
36. I like to try to help other people with their problems
37. I am pretty sympathetic
38. I don't want to watch my parents get old
39. I do no do well with sickness
40. I love lots of people (the louder the better the more the merrier)
41. holidays should be about family
42. my husband is my best friend
43. he amazes me
44. I love where I live
45. I don't ever think I am as good at stuff as other people
46. I would like to be an interior decorator
47. I am a photographer
48. my mom is my hero
49. I don't think I could ever have enough money
50. my family is very fortunate
51. we have been given ALOT
52. I am scared to death of hard times
53. I don't think I am tough enough
54. I am not ready for the 2nd coming (whats that tell ya)
55. I don't have an eternal perspective
56. I am working on it though
57. I love to do geneaology
58. I love to stay up late
59. I like to be the last one to leave
60. I am afraid I might miss something
61. I hate the park (germ ridden place)
62. I am scared to death of surgery
63. I think I am HILARIOUS
64. I have lots of hobbies
65. I miss fast food
66. I really want my sister to move back to Rock Springs
67. I love to talk
68. I love relief society
69. I love ears i think they are the softest most delicious things ever. My poor children!
70. I have fat fingers even when I am skinny my fingers are fat
71. I want a really big diamond but can't stand the thought of spending that much money on one
72. I love lotion
73. I like to dye my hair and have dyed it lots of colors (including green and orange) oops!
74. I am afraid of moose
75. I love the outdoors
76. I am afraid of the dark (or rather what might be in it)
77. I love smell good candles
78. I really miss garbage service
79. I think my husband can fix most anything
80. I love new socks and shoes but I don't really like to wear either
81. I think I can make just about anything (until I get half way into it)
82. I love to cook I hate to clean up
83. I like to rearrange often
84. I think I would like to be a secretary I love paperwork
85. My husband pays our bills
86. I have no idea how much money we have
87. i dream shop online
88. I can't sleep at night sometimes because I am decorating in my head
89. My kids are fabulous
90. I hate to be hot
91. I love to do yard work as long as it isn't hot
92. I like to listen to my music REALLY loud
93. I would like to try Bunco
94. I hate character clothing (ie winnie the pooh shirt)
95. I ski but it scares me
96. I am a huge risk taker (NOT)
97. My religion and My family define who I am
98. I like to share my opinion
99. I like to hear yours
100. so I can prove to you why mine's RIGHT!

1 comments:

Fara said...

Amy I love your list. In fact as I was reading it I could hear you saying it. You crack me up; you are hillarious. I think that your great at doing things. I'm just impressed that you try to do half the things you do. I'm going to post these crafty letters I made. I think you would like them.