Friday, November 14, 2008

I would like to lock myself in the House

Not that you all probably read my 100 things post however one of the things I put was how I am trying to work on my germ phobia. Well it's not going so good. Since Sept. Jacob was sick ran a fever for 5 days throwing up just all around yuck, then right before halloween my boys both got some crud that lasted for like 2 weeks. We justf inished atibiotics on Tues, and guess what??? you guessed it today Justin is running a fever! WHY WHY WHY???? I really don't do well with sickness it makes me a nervous basket case, I kinda figured Heavenly Father knew this and because of that I have had relatively healthy kids. And then there is this year. It is not lookin so good for my winter. Hopefully whatever Justin has will be short lived and nothin too serious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO! Cuz then we would never hang out! Well, actually...you have TV, I think I could manage... :)

Anonymous said...

Jordyn has been sneezing a lot today. I hope it's not something they caught at Los Cabos in PiNdale.... lol