Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween Pics. FINALLY!!!



I have been in colorado for the last week so I haven't posted anything. I know that there is a Grandpa that is dying to see his boys in their costumes so I decided I would finally post them. We had fun trick or treating in Co it was the first time Jacob got to go trick or treating for real. He was so funny he went up to the first door with Keagan and the lady handed him his candy and he said Momma that lady gave me candy. He was so surprised. We also visited the zoo while we were there it was kind of cool so most of the animals were really active it was fun. When we got ready to leave the lion started roaring and Jacob decided that was his favorite part. On Friday on our way back through both boys had dr appts. Justin weighs 20 lbs and is 30 and 1/4 inches tall. Jacob weighs 33.5 lbs and is 39 in tall. They have both had some kind of crud for the last two weeks so they both also got antibiotics. They are both doing well.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Cute boys!!

Anonymous said...

How Cute!

The Zieglers said...

Super cute costumes!!! I wondered why we didn't see you at trunk or treat!!

moller99 said...

Amy they really look sooo cute! I love Jacob's bat costume!