Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Economic Crisis and Patriarchal Blessings

With this economic crisis upon us, I decided today that I would read my patriarchal blessing. I am so thankful for my testimony and my faith in Jesus Christ. Just the simple fact of believing that the promises in this blessing are true. It brings me peace and hope that everything will be okay! I am thankful for all of the blessings in my life and with that here are some beautiful pictures of my boys! I love you all more than you know!

3 comments:

Four Wrights said...

That is a really cute picture/pictures off all three of them. I love the bottom one of Jacob.

moller99 said...

Your boys are just such little dolls! What an awesome idea maybe in this time of worry we all need to pull out our blessings and remember that our Father in Heaven is there for us!

Anonymous said...

You really do have cute boys. Thanks for coming over today. :)