Friday, November 21, 2008

How Truly Blessed I Am

My Dear Friend called me yesterday to tell me her mom had died. She lost her battle with cancer and for the first time in a while is at peace. My heart is aching for my friend at her loss. This news made me stop and think about how tryuly blessed I am. After I heard this news, I wanted to call my mom. Then I realized it was 10:15pm and in 2 min I was going to turn the corner and lose cell phone service. So instead I just thought about her.

She is beautiful, kind, giving, compassionate, steadfast, faithful, strong, obedient, I could go on and on and on but mostly I feel blessed to have her as my Mom and my Childrens' Grammie. We love you more than words can express you are amazing and my inspiration. Love you Mom.

And Cass if you are reading this just know your mom is in a better place, she knows you love her, God loves you both, she loves you, and so do I. I am sorry for your loss and am here to do whatever you need. Take Care.

One final plug for my husband thank you thank you thank you for the opportunities you have afforded me since we have been here. You are an amazing Dad and Husband. Nothing makes me happier than to walk in and see you all cuddled up with one of our babies. LOVE YOU!

1 comments:

Neika Boulter said...

Amy, what a sweet post... I love seeing TOUGH daddy's cuddle with babies too! K so send me an email and I can invite you to my blog... sorry it took so long.
send it to neikamom2(at)yahoo.com