Sunday, November 30, 2008

Terrific Thanksgiving

We had a terrific thanksgiving. On Wednesday we had dinner with Chey's parents and Grandma. It was Craig's birthday and an early thanksgiving dinner for us. On Thursday morning we headed to Rock Springs. It was nice to be there kind of quiet this year with only 10 adults and 4 children. Sally and her family came and Nick and My parents and Jim Rafferty. We had a WONDERFUL dinner and then finished the night out with lots of cribbage.

Sally and I got up early Fri morning to do the whole black friday thing. It was so nice to be shopping just her and I with no children. When we came home Chey and Luke went and did a little shopping of their own. The best part was Fri night mom Sally and I went to Twilight. It was amazing and not even one little bit disappointing. I was afraid I it would not meet my expectations but it was great.

We came home Sat morning it was nice to be able to spend time with my family. I was glad to come home Sat though and have a day and a half before Chey had to go back to work. We spent the better half of our remaining time building a new computer desk. I am trying to get our office ready so that it can double as my studio. We are almost there and I am so happy.

Since the THANKSgiving holiday just passed here is a list of a few things I am very thankful for,
1. All of our Family
2. Chey's job and the amount of time he gets to spend at home
3. Our home
4. The fact that we live in Pinedale
5. My Faith
6. Forever Families
7. The Savior
8. All of my friends new and old
9. My gifts and talents
10. My husband
11. My children
12. My phone (silly I know)
13. the internet
14. temples
15. missionaries
16. soldiers
17. My prophet
18. the book of Mormon


The list could go on and on and on but these are just a few. Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

0 comments: